Friday, April 15, 2011

Senior Show


I will take this as a perfect opportunity to post many pictures that Chris took at the Senior Show art opening! Yes, it is done! I'm pretty alright with what I've done, but it's weird to think I actually have done it and there's no going back. There are some pieces that I should have worked a bit harder on, but you know...there is always something that can be done better.

Lots of people came though and that was pretty cool. I felt like the art peps were well supported. The family I used to babysit for came! It's fun seeing the kids get so much bigger. Our neighbors came up to see the show, too which was super nice of them. They've always been incredibly nice to us. (plus they just love Zuri bug) Then there were friends and fellow school buddies. My math professor ditched out (lovingly) on her husband's book signing tonight to make it to the show. She's awesome like that. And of course Chans and Cami came to represent the Hardy clan. It was good to have people there for us all.


We start here with Chris and Zuri adventure outside. Chris taught her how to wiggle her nose and ears. Here she wiggles his nose.

Wiggle your ears!
nose wiggle
Sara Beth and her Oliver. I didn't ask her if I could post this...If you don't want it sara I'll take it off. You guys are just so cute

My part of the show. There are two other pieces that are on the other side, but that's the gist.
Chanson and his possie outside
Zuri on a walk earlier today
She takes over this stuffed cat from Caleb everyday. Poor guy. He's so nice to share, and she just LOVES it
Josh's ride...That Zur also takes over.
"where's your nose?"
She got her first real haircut this week. To balance out the mullet..It turned out good and she held perfectly still looking at pictures of herself on my touch.
My favorite jeans. I wish they came in my size
Very talented at coloring
And this is a nice shot of some pretty trees that turn purple this time of year. It's only for a short time, but we love them.

And this is the wonderful Maple Street itself. Beautiful, yes?

4 comments:

Shafers in Virginia said...

I loved your senior show! And I LOVE that photo! I'm going to steal it! I love the picture of her grabbing Chris' nose. She is so cute! And her hair and the little curl in the back is the best!

Steven and Yoo said...

Zury is getting bigger! She is so pretty !!!

paula said...

Awesome it is over!! Looks great.
Zuri's hair is adorable of course.
Not enough of the art here... :(
REally green foliage already wow.
You are way ahead of Windsor.
The snow jut disappeared this week.
See you soon!!

Rich Vial said...

Can't wait to see more of the art. Of course Zuri is the art! Gonna be interesting with another one!