Tuesday, July 5, 2011

busy busy

I used to blog all the time back in the old days when I worked and went to school. Now I never do. What has happened to me!? Well, to tell the truth it's cause we don't have internet in our house yet. aha, you thought I was just slacking.


It has been a good few weeks. We moved into our new place, went to visit my family up in Washington, had the Vial Family Reunion, and partied a good Fourth of July. I have loads of pictures...that I haven't uploaded yet. Look forward to a very photo oriented post in the future.

Zuri and Chris have had fun swimming. Zuri has perfected her trampoline jump and gotten many slivers and cuts like a good child should. I've eaten an insane amount of delicious food. And Kelso almost completely disappeared on us last night during the fireworks. I thought he was lost forever, but he'd never leave us I've decided. he came back at about midnight all nice and happy and could be!


No comments: