Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Summer!


It has been an eventful few weeks! I said I'd provide pictures when I got the internet and low and behold it really happened!

The family reunion and the 4th of July were full of:

car and tricycle rides
lots of swimming and playing by the water
and dancing.
Alicia and Weston
The can-can?
She's gotten a bit of sun
Hailey is the queen of fun activities
Bubbles with Eddie

cracks me up how her skirt flips up when she wiggles her hips, I mean walks.
There were also grueling horse shoe matches between Chelle and Brig

A nice view of Mnt. Hood from the grand Farm house.
Yep, that's a water balloon
A much more distraught Weston

Balloon chasing
"Where'd it go?" from Zuri when the balloon popped. It was very sad.
Kelso hates water, but he tolerated hanging by the pool.
And Zuri has put on everyones shoes but her own.
A small bundle of cousins
Sponges make great pool toys
Moose
Grandma and Weston

And the beautiful balloon arch....that died shortly after from windy weather. It was pretty cool though
There you have it. A nice few weeks.

2 comments:

Kristen and Bill said...

Kenni, I love Zuri's bathing suit...so adorable! And I love that last picture of the balloons! So cool! I hope you guys are enjoying life back west!

Rich Vial said...

Grt bunch of pics.