Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ABC's and 123's.

Zuri at her friend, Melody's, birthday party. super super fun for her.

How grown up are my kids? It's unbelievable sometimes that I've had them for so long (I know, two years is sooooo long, right?)

Zuri has been blowing my mind with all the words she says. She'll all of a sudden spew out phrases, like "ok, con- on! Et's go!" or "the bebe is a craw-yin!" She started counting to ten the other day out of the blue. How she learned that I'll never know. It's not like I walk around the house all day counting from 1 to 10. (wait, do I?) I guess all those trips to the library are paying off. I was boasting with pride especially when she repeated the entire alphabet. I really have no idea if that's about the age kids start doing all that. None the less I'm proud of my smarty pants. (Brag much? yes, yes I do.)

Miss Dot is following the ambitious suit. Just past the two month mark and she'll roll over on occasion which is just plain crazy. She's sort of getting better at sleeping that's still a work in progress... She's got the prettiest little silver blue eyes though, and a killer little grin to go with them. Majority of the time she is very happy just talking away to us or the ceiling. She's my bundle of joy.

I have a bunch of pictures on my camera, but Chris needed it for work this past week. We'll have to do with phone photos for now.

I heard Zuri in her room the other day saying, "poop, an pee!" Lamby is getting potty trained apparently
Kelso and Dot at 2 months....
Kels and Zuri at about 3 months old. He's still the baby snuggler.
Loving herself some cooky dough...
and yes she's still refusing to wear clothes much of the time.
It's gotten chilly. Baby bundling is required
Matching hats from aunt Hailey. Perfect for Christmas, yes?


Our little counter.



Before I forget! I am going to make the blog private, so if you want an invite e-mail me. kennebec.vial@gmail.com.

My little nephew, Josh, called me today (he's going to be 4 next Tuesday). I asked him if he knew what Thanksgiving was and he said, "It's when you thank Heavenly Father." Thad-a-boy.
Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Can I get an invite??

incahgneeto@gmail.com

Rich Vial said...

me too

Shafers in Virginia said...

I love love love love all of these pictures. I straight up giggled out loud at Zuri being on the counter without clothes on and your remark about her not liking them. It's just so dang cute! Private?? Please send me an invite - sara.helsel@students.svu.edu

Anonymous said...

I would love an invite! I love the refusing to wear clothes!!

melissaneslen@gmail.com

The Bowen Family said...

Your girls are so dang cute! And I want an invite :)

caitlinebowen@gmail.com

paula said...

me to paulamvial@yahoo.com