Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here comes December!


I got the camera back and figured I should share some more moments from November before we cruise right along into December. Holy smokes, were did this year go? But might I add how much I love the holidays? I do, I looove them. Yesterday while driving home about every 5th car had a big ol' Christmas tree strapped to its roof. It was fantastic.


A little sneak peek of our Christmas cards..
She has more than outgrown her tub, but she still loves it.
All their faces are too good not to share.
(Note the phone thief.)
She reminds me of a hamster storing her food for winter....
in her cheeks.

Zuri can always get D to smile
her two month birthday
Hailey and Nic brought us some delicious cupcakes one night...
Zuri didn't go to bed for quite some time.
I'm pretty sure she thought they were well worth it.

Our happy babe

I decided to have Chris cut Zur's hair. It's now up to her chinny chin. It's pretty adorable,
I'll get pictures up soon.



I am very very delayed on Thanksgiving talk. I do want to say I'm incredibly thankful for both mine and Chris' family. Everyone is a complete joy to be around and talk to. I miss my family a lot sometimes, and I am grateful for modern technology. My mom, dad, papo, and siblings are just a quick call away. I'm thankful for friends close and far. They always give us good laughs.

Just a few things/people I'm grateful for...

My big sis, Cami.
I'd be a lost mother without her. I miss our giggle fests
while our husbands stare in complete amazement and confusion.

My mama.
She's the smartest, bravest woman I know. I love her so much.

My in-laws.
They are an amazing example of compassion and selflessness.

My beautiful baby girls.
They make me want to be a better person.

Kelso.
He's so loyal and will never stop loving us.

iphones.
I never get lost now.
it's awesome.

Heating.
I love not shivering while
feeding D in the middle of the night.

And of course

My Christian.
He's the most amazing of all.
I'm thankful for the love he has
for me and his girls.
For how well he takes care of us.
I'm thankful he married me.




Tomorrow we bless little miss Dorothy. We stuck to the untraditional route and she's wearing a dark dress. (Zuri's was pink). There's another thing! I'm thankful Chris holds the priesthood. what a comforting thing.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Great pictures! Such a cheeky couple of kids you have. I love it. Great post.

Mindy said...

You have the most adorable little peanuts, and I love your grateful list.
Also, if you really do go private like you're threatening, please add me.
chickpea024@gmail.com

Thank you :)