Tuesday, November 1, 2011

oktober

Happy Halloween. And Happy Birthday to my little bro, Chanson. He's 20 today...No longer a 'teen.' my little ones are all growing up.

We didn't do anything for the holiday. I know, we're lame. I needed to go grocery shopping (bad) but you know that awesome feeling when your fridge is just packed with food? ahh, I love it! bless-ed us. Plus Zuri screams "no owl!" every time we try to get her costume on. sigh, it's so tragic. I spent a good amount of time making it pretty precious. It's cool, I made it big enough that maybe one day she'll want to play dress up or something like that. Maybe next year she'll be more into the concept of dressing up and getting lots of free candy. (so I can eat it).



This kid:
Is pretty cheery. She smiles a bunch and slept for 5 hours straight last night. Took her long enough! She still stays up way way too late for me. One day we'll sleep again.

Good thing she's this sweet all the time.
Saturday we went to the Zombie Run our cousin put on at Lee's Farm. (She did a great job, it was fun to watch). There was a lot of fun stuff for kids to do. Zuri got a pony ride and just wanted to sit in this little train made from jugs for awhile. Chris taught her to say 'peace' with the little sign, it becomes 'i love you' instead. It's funnier this way.

Can you find my kid?
splits mean nothing to this girl. She sat like this for awhile.
Weston was a pretty cute monkey, too.

A ride in daddy's car munchin on a fruit roll-up. Lucky kid.
Hailey and the twins watched Zuri for me last week and she came home wearing this over her pjs. I'd be worried if she didn't come home in an outfit like this from a house full of girls :) (and yes, she wouldn't take off her pj's either).
A bit out of order, but these are the owl wings. Dot at least modeled them for me at the trunk or treat when Zuri wanted them off.
We tried potty training for a few days. I called quits. Zuri could probably do it with some good time, but I'm not as ready as I thought.

I loved this though, wheelie pal by her side and all.
Zur has become very particular, the normal almost two year old things. She wants to wear clothes when she wants. She takes off her pj's in the crib and if I don't put clothes on her she rubs her poop all over herself. Yup, that happened. Figured I could spare you the pictures I took. I was laughing, but it still is gross.


1 comment:

Mel said...

aww lite Zuri...