Monday, November 7, 2011

Goals goals goals

I did it. I finished my Senior paper and I sent it in.... Please oh please pray it will pass this time for me. I kind of, nay, never want to look at it ever again. Not that I didn't enjoy how my sr. show turned out, I am just so sick of reading about how I did it. I bet my professor is real sick of it, too.

I wanted it done by October 31st. But a week late isn't too bad right?

I'm still exercising...sort of. I've lost a bit of my drive just like I always do. I'm still doing it though, just not as often. I wanted to start running, but that means I'd have to go before or after kids are asleep and now it's winter and dark during those hours. I don't particularly like running in the dark.. We'll see if I can start to swing it sometime soon though, I miss listening to my music loudly. Maybe that can be my motivation?


I took few cooking classes this weekend with the Vial ladies. It was awesome to learn some delicious meals. I also learned how to hold a knife properly. Who knew the right way kills my finger? It's true, I have a bruise. I'm either that weak or that strong.

Chris went hunting in Montana this weekend with all the Vial men. (the main reason was to have his cousin ordained so he can go on his mission soon, but the hunting was a good bonus). He shot his first deer. Now we have some venison stew to look forward to, yum!

I guess we both had our very stereotypical weekends didn't we?

1 comment:

The Bowen Family said...

FIrst of all, Dot is SO stinkin' cute. Seriously, what a doll! I found your blog bc I follow the Laurents.. hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list! Looks like everything is going well for you guys :)

Caitlin