Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday

Today:

.Discovered one of my diamonds in my ring is gone. That sucked.
.My mind in spanish failed me. again.
.Realized I have a week and a half to complete my sr. show.
.Went to the library with zur and watched her play like a little grown up.
.Watched Chris work away in the yard while I made dinner.
.Zuri loved reading her new library books. She particularly liked "Biscuit" and tried to mimic "woof woof" very cute.
.Bought some Jimmy Eat World songs. A much overdue notion.
.Now it's off to the art studio to enjoy them.

Not a shabby day.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Jimmy. Rad.

Steven and Yoo said...

I lost one of the diamonds in my ring too and we went to store that steven bought my ring and found out that we need to pay more than 100 dollars to repair it and another diamond is almost falling out too. I'm not wearing my ring anymore until we have money to buy new diamond...