Thursday, March 31, 2011

March

Photos exist on the bottom if you are against reading my mind. Happy March!

This really is just a random update on what's up with school and such. It's nothing fun to read for anyone I'm sure. I think it's more a way for me to process and just get out what I got in me little noggin. You'd think I should right in a journal or something... It's true I should. Although!! I have a plan to someday in the near future create a art calendar/journal. I know exciting sounding right?

school! I am done with my final draft of Senior paper. That's due next Tuesday. Final paper is due later next month. Thank goodness it worked out so well. Prof. Himes and Carrie Brotherson really saved us on that this year. (apparently last year was rough without them. )

Senior show....That is alright. I thought I was a little more ahead than I am. I showed Himes everything I had today and he opened my eyes on how much I really need to do. Hopefully one or two more long nights working on the prints will finish them up properly and then another one or two nights to work on framing and I'll be complete!!! I really hope time doesn't kill me.

Chris is working on his final senior paper this weekend. He is not enjoying his topic as much as he'd like, but I actually think it's pretty interesting (corruption in HIV prevention. oooo very tv show like, huh?)

He's doing great in his Civil War class. He's been poppin out A's like easter eggs.

Zuri is getting a little 'tude on her, (maybe it was more obvious today) but I'm on a mission to get that out of her system pronto. However, she is talking all the time and actually using words I understand. Impressive. like "up" "dance" "see ya" "excuse me" "kelso" "milk" and "woof" (hilarious)

And since I had a math exam earlier this week I didn't have homework tonight. This meant making 6 dozen muffins for Chris' singles ward. No prob thanks to Betty Crocker. Thank you dear.

For the rest of March here's a few goodies.

Playing Angry Birds. She loves it
Last chance she has to wear her little snow suit.
Every time she sees the camera she wants to look at pictures of herself.
Her and Kelso are getting close
This was when Chris was putting in the Kitchen floor. She'd just sit there and wait for him to come back from the garage and watch him work. It was pretty precious.



6 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think I should start a journal too, I am always thinking but never writing it down anywhere! That snowsuit, I want one in my size. Zuri looks like she's rockin' a baby mullet, it's probably just the pics but its pretty dang cute. GOod luck with the rest of school!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

oh no, it's totally a mullet. I try to put it in pig tails when we go in public so we don't look like total hicks, but at home it's a free for all hair. yikes.

Mindy said...

A - I can't believe how BIG and adorable Zuri is ... and
B - I'm still obsessed with your hair. You're adorable.

Rich Vial said...

Keep the random thoughts coming. I look forward to them.

Unknown said...

Good luck with all your projects and stuff. Just a few more weeks and then it is just a month of Spanish, hooray! :) Zurbertte is super cute. Love that kid, love you too. :) (SMILEYFACE!) hehe

Courtney said...

oh kennebec. you are too fun. i just love you to death. i am so excited for you and Chris that you're both almost done! Hoorah! -Court