Friday, March 18, 2011

Some odds and ends.

Lots of new floors have been put in at our house lately. Last week Chris put in the new kitchen floor. Well that's fantastic I must say. And today we had new carpet put in the living room, guest bedroom and the stairs. I seriously did not know how badly we needed it. I knew the old stuff was gross, but it was seriously some unpleasant carpet with an awful yellow tint and so many stains it was outrageous. Who knows how old it was. This new carpet Chris picked out is awesome and with a new pad under it feel plush and comfy. I spent more time on the floor today then in a chair.



Zur loved Chris' mask he had on while sanding the trim.

This is some random info about our fam. We like to snooze. We LOVE our naps. Spam and Tys used to tease us that we would get these kids who would wake up at like six in the morning so we never could sleep in again. We got lucky and I don't know how it happens, but Zuri will wake up between eight and nine. Which is kind of insane for a one year old, but I pretty much love it. I used to have her as my alarm at 8, but lately she's been even later so I had to resort back to the lame old-old fashioned way of alarm clocks. She still goes to bed at the same time too. She must be growing or something.


Kelso Snoozin
Chris snoozin
Mama snoozin
Zuri bug snoozin
Happy Friday.

No comments: