Tuesday, December 29, 2009

all the pink

Mysteriously, since I've been prego with baby girl my house has somehow gone from no pink...to acquiring everything pink. Including my child. And I'm not even mad, it just comes with the territory of having a baby girl right?

So when I first saw a picture of Chris as a baby with yellow leg warmers I totally laughed and thought they were kind of silly. Until I thought about it more and saw how dang cute he was with them as a babe then I realized, hey leg warmers are pretty freaking rad I need to get our kid some of those. I found these at good ol' Target when Cami had her baby, and I like 'em. (Sorry it's a blurry phone picture.) And here is my pink all over Zuri:

1 comment:

Hailey Vial said...

Ohh the joy of doing loads of straight pink laundry. and if the pink is starting to fade, you throw in a red.
She is just too cute. Can she be considered a carry on in the airplane?