Thursday, December 17, 2009

We did it!

Finals for me are done! Chris has one more tomorrow, but he's a lot better at handling the stress of finals then I am. Which is exactly why I'm not the one planning on going to grad school:) I must say that I'm so grateful to have a hubby that knows how to handle me when I'm freaking out. I had a minor (he may say more then minor actually..) freak out yesterday getting ready for the two hardest finals and he was so good about it. He helped me study and got me cereal, which was of course deeply appreciated. Thanks to him I hopefully did decent on my final today instead of horrible, good man I tell you.

So now it's just his final, I gotta get the house all cleaned and baby ready and then for real we will be as ready as we can be for ze baby. So the polls are open, who thinks she'll be early? exactly on time? or late like most babies tend to be? We have one friend saying she'll come tomorrow, so let's see who's got the mama sense on these things! Hopefully it's soon cause I think my belly size doubled just today, she's getting too big for me.

Thank you again to our families who are being so awesome and coming out to see us since we can't come see you. I'm really so happy that you're all coming! And Natelyn I'm sorry I'm missing your wedding, I'm really sad to be missing the party, but I hope all of it is awesome and everything you want it to be.

4 comments:

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Way to be a champ! I'm really proud of the way you two are handling all this!

Kristen and Bill said...

Congrats Kenni! I don't think I could get through finals being pregnant! Good thing I'll never have to! I predict she'll come on the 22nd....it is, after all, the best day of the year to be born! :) Good luck with everything and keep us posted on the wee one.

paula said...

Way to just get it al done!!!

Caitlin said...

one of the best feelings in the world! We miss you already but you should be getting something yummy in the mail soon :)