Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you Much


(Haven't experienced anything this awesome personally, but it looks pretty rad)

We just wanted to thank everyone who's been so great to us with this whole baby thing we are doing. Especially our moms and sisters. It is such a blessing to have family and friends who are excited with us to have a baby and are always so willing to answer our many questions:) Thank you to those who have given us baby necessities, you've saved us sooo much money and I like that those gifts have more sentimental value then if we had just gotten them ourselves.

D-day is only a 12 days away! Although I hope she comes on the 18th so that I can hang out with our families when they come out and I can get through finals as well....Chris wants her out asap (I guess I can say I want her out too) but she's just got to hold on a little bit longer for her mom's sanity of getting her degree eventually :)

So thank you to everyone! We love you and I'll try to get Zuri here in a nice timely manor.

4 comments:

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

I am so excited to meet her. That photo is rad!!!!

Hailey Vial said...

That is the craziest photo. We had an experience like that with Kennedy, we saw her entire footprint as she dragged it across my belly. Awesome!
we love you gorgeous vials! Can't wait to meet the newest!

Unknown said...

Wow, I totally that picture was you! Haha, and um I can't wait for her to come. I hope you are doing ok, I miss you! I hate being ill!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

yeah spam get better so we can play! actually it's a good time for you to be sick(not that i want you ill of course..) cause i am rarely home lately. so post thursday means family party time!