Saturday, December 19, 2009

hm...snow anyone?


If baby girl decides to come tonight we may be in a sticky situation. Pretty sure we wouldn't be able to make it to the hospital with all this snow dumping down on us. So as much as I am ready for her to come on out, I think now may not be the best timing.... Sorry wee babe, you may have to hang out for a few more days.

But the snow is awesome! How girly is this? I totally love the sparkles and how it stays super light outside throughout the night. It's just a pleasant sight. We walked Kelso around the block and watched him disapear in snowbanks multiple times. He came back with mass snowballs stuck to his fur, it was so funny to see him try and eat them to get cleaned off. It took us a good 20 minutes to get to my sisters house just 3 minutes away too. It's just a little adventurous! I'm entertained:)

1 comment:

Hailey Vial said...

OOhh...snow at Christmas is much cooler than rain.
I love the sparkles too, especially at night with light shining on it and it just somehow makes the world quiet. love it.