Monday, December 21, 2009

D-Day

Well, D-day has arrived! And nothing is happening...big surprise. I'm not even mad though, life is nice and relaxing right now and I'm not in the biggest hurry to loose my sleep :) plus Chris is currently sleeping off his weekend night shift which is very good cause I need the man rested and ready to go when the big show comes around, so baby girl can take her time I don't mind at all. I am super excited to meet the little thing officially though, it's pretty nuts to think it's any day now...I really thought the day would never get here and it still kind of feels like it won't sometimes, but alas! She's gotta get out somehow!

My oldest brother Yancee and his wifey Kimmy came into town last night and it was so fun to have more family around. My parents and little sister, Carmel, are on their way down from DC airport as we speak...(type?) and the rest of the siblings (KJ and Wifey Courtney, Chanson and Ammon) arrive in a few days along with my Papo and Chris' parents will soon follow. It's going to be one heck of a party here in BV and I'm so excited for it! And to think, all I had to do was have a baby to convice my family to come out here...how simple, why did I not think of this sooner? :)

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their break or are looking forward to their soon-to-be break! We love you!

1 comment:

Hailey Vial said...

This is called "Limbo". Nic and I would go on huge walks to get that baby moving, but just like they are now, they had their own timeline.
Have fun with all the family, that's awesome that your whole clan is going to be there. They are so great. You Hardy's know how to party...hey that rhymes...bet you've heard that before. Nothing rhymes with Cazier except...brazier.